Important information for portable restroom trailers – emergency stopping and towing. While towing your portable restroom trailer, if an emergency ever requires you to be stopped, be sure to follow these guidelines:
- First, pull off the road with your tow vehicle and portable restroom trailer as far as possible.
- Second, turn on your hazard warning flashers.
- Third, if traveling at night, use three red warning indicators such as flares, reflectors, or lanterns as required by the Uniform Vehicle Code and Model Traffic Ordinance as follows:
- Fourth, place the first at traffic side of the tow vehicle and portable restroom trailer, directed at the nearest approaching traffic.
- Fifth, place the second 100 feet behind the Portable Restroom Trailer in the center of the lane and toward approaching traffic.
- Sixth, place the third 100 feet in front of the Portable Restroom Trailer in the center of the lane and away from the traffic approaching from behind. Always stand off the road.
Please feel free to call us with any questions
Rich Specialty Trailers
423 South Main Street
Topeka, Indiana 46571